Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in both Microsoft Word and PDF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
I/We hereby warrant and declare that:
- This article authored by me/us is an original and genuine research work. It does not infringe the right of others and does not contain any libelous or unlawful. It has neither been submitted for publication nor published elsewhere in any print/electronic form.
- I/we assign all the copyright of this article to the publisher and have not assigned any kind of rights for its publication to any other publisher(s). Also, I/we agree to indemnify the editor and publisher against all claims and expenses arising from any breach of warranty on my/our behalf on this
- In case of publication of the article in the journal, I/we hereby assign copyright to the Journal of Intellectuals (JoI): A Peer-Reviewed Multidisciplinary Journal for its publication in any form/language including all media (print and electronic, or presently unknown).
- Authors are solely responsible for the factual accuracy and originality of the content and agree that once the manuscript is accepted for publication, it will not be withdrawn. The editorial board of the journal is not responsible for any kind of incorrect information provided by the author(s).
- I/we permit the editor/publisher to publish the said paper in the journal with editorial modification, if
- I/we have taken permission from the copyright holder to reproduce the matter not owned by me and acknowledged the
- The author shall correct proofs of the work when submitted to him/her, and shall return the corrected and approved proof to Journal of Intellectuals (JoI): A Peer-Reviewed Multidisciplinary Journal on the date specified by the Editor. If the author fails to return proof within the time specified, production and publication may proceed without author’s
- In the case of a paper by multi-authors, I/the corresponding author has obtained the right to enter into an agreement and assign copyright from all the co-authors, in writing and all the co-authors have thoroughly read and agreed with the above warranties.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.